What is Klutz GPT? The chat GPT for Adobe After Effects
Have you ever thought about having a chat assistant to help streamline your workflow in Adobe After Effects? Look no further than klutz GPT – the latest chat GPT for AE enthusiasts.! So, let’s dive into what exactly it is and how it can revolutionize how you approach editing.
What is Klutz GPT?
It is an experimental tool created by Hyper brew, used to generate scripts, build expressions, give error feedback, and even correct your error automatically should it find one up to an extent.
How to install Klutz in Adobe After Effects?
The installation process is simple and only takes a few minutes. You get a free trial to start. Here’s how to do it:
- Download the Klutz GPT installer from here. while you can buy it for free in the beginning, later it will be charged.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, launch Adobe After Effects and click on Window -> Extensions -> Klutz GPT.
- A window opens up that informs the pricing of OpenAI and a warning on the dangers of running AI-generated code. Read it completely before moving further.
- Click on the “I Understand and Agree” button.
- An OpenAI account is required to use Klutz GPT.
- A window appears on the screen asking for the API keys.
- In the beginning, a new OpenAI account is free to use and later will be charged. you can check the pricing on the same window at the end by clicking on “OpenAi’s pricing page”.
- If you do not have an account, click here to create a new account on OpenAI and if you have an account, click on API keys directly on the window.
- Once you are logged in and have received the API key, copy and paste it into the klutz GPT window.
- That’s it! You can now start using Klutz GPT in Adobe After Effects.
How to make use of Klutz GPT?
It is a tool that allows you to easily create and animate the work through scripts for your After Effects projects.
Once you are logged in, a prompt window will appear on the screen.
Here you can start exploring all the available options and do trial&error checks. Script prompts and expressions are the ones to check out first. you can also try your random script and if it throws an error, the Klutz GPT will try to resolve it on its own and get you the corrected script and the final output after running it.
you can check out the following video for more information on the setup and working process.
Levi’s Plans to use an AI-generated model for? read here