Midjourney’s V5.1 is out! What’s new!?
Midjourney version 5.1 brings in loaded features!
From beginners to professionals, Midjourney V5.1 is a game-changer in the world of artificial intelligence and creativity. Midjourney V5.1 is the latest update to Midjourney’s AI Art Generator software. It comes with a host of new features and improvements that make creating digital art even easier and more intuitive than before.
There are a few upgrades in this version:
- To get better high-quality results with simpler prompts.
- The creative freedom is somewhat limited since the images are more “opinionated” than that of version 5. But the V5.1 has a RAW mode that is more “unopinionated” and can be enabled in preferences after activation of v5.1
- It also has enhanced coherence, improved accuracy, sharper images and reduced unwanted borders.
- Midjourney plans to replace version 4 with version 5.1, which is the current default version.
- Midjourney introduced ‘AI moderation’. Unlike word blocking used in previous versions and older models, AI moderation can recognize words in context and detect violations.
- Soon Midjourney is moving to the web where users can directly access the tool rather than using Discord.
Testing V4 vs V5 vs V5.1
Let’s put the Midjourney into testing with exact commands and see the outcome so that we’ll be able to see the difference in versions.
As the result clearly shows the difference in the quality of the image and the ability of the model to understand short and simpler commands are top-notch.
- Fake images are becoming more and more difficult to distinguish from real ones due to the consistently improving quality of AI-generated images.
- The hyper-realistic nature of AI-generated images makes it easy to spread disinformation. The plausibility of an image is enough to influence public opinion.
Overall It’s an exciting time to be a part of the AI art community. Although there are a few possible drawbacks if used in an ethical manner, we can create wonderful artwork with this tool. Now it’s up to you to decide what you want to create and influence things around you. We can’t wait to see what you create with these tools.
Check out the news on What is AI vs Ai generated art?